This young family had 2 beautiful little girls and now they have to go home to an empty house, I can't fathom their pain. It's been hard for me to comprehend how something so terrable could happen. I don't know what else to say... I'm just so sad.
Our life is far from exciting, and most of the time it's down right mundane... but these boring daily activities are the things that bring us the most comfort and happiness. Welcome to our beautifully mundane life.
8 comments:
I'm so sorry Tamara. It is so hard when this happens, and once you become a mommy, it seems like it hurts that much worse. I too am dreading the loss of one of my lovable little primary patients. =(
You are amazing, I hope you and this family can heal, thanks for sharing, it brings the important things back into perspecitve.
I'm sad right there with you. She was such a little trooper, but had so many set backs that just kept adding up. Her parents were wonderful and deserve better, but they have eternity to be with both of their girls some day.
This makes me cry...my thoughts and prayers are with her family and you my dear.
Ugh. So sad. While I was delivering Paige, there was a mother in the room next to me delivering a 22 week fetus....for the second time. Ugh...She looked so beautiful, too. I bet that you make a great nurse, though, and that they were really happy to have you. You were always brought such fun energy into our apartment and made difficult things easier to handle.
What a blessing you must have been to this couple at this time in their lives. You were probably such a strength and true friend to them. Every one needs that when they experience pain. Thanks for the reminder to be grateful for every moment with healthy children!
That is heartbreaking. I know there is nothing to say that will make it better. I know that heartache and it hurts. I'm thinking of you.
Tamara-
I never really got to think you when you came to the funeral. Ally loved you so much and as do we. We are so grateful to you for all the many things you did for our sweet Ally. We will Never forget your kindness. We are so gratedful to have met you as well. We love you. We should get together. I would love to meet your new one and Lucy. We love you and miss you,
Josh and Melanie
Post a Comment