Sunday, August 24, 2008

Ode to August...so far.

Well, I don't want to get too "thanky-thanky" and "I'm seriously so blessed" but I do have to say that the month of August has been especially fabulous for me. Despite some mild bladder incontinence and rapid weight gain (if I don't deliver a 40 pound baby I'm going to be upset), there have been so many amazing things that have made August great! Here's just a few.....

1. The Olympics.... a.k.a. Mikey Phelps


2. Chris won 100 bucks and a carrying case for his golf shoes in a tournament!!
(unfortunately I don't have an actual picture of him golfing, but here's a representation)


3. A pretty cool job with nonverbal patients.


4. Another book about sparkly vampires and their cute (kind of creepy, but cute) offspring.


5. A slow news month. (Actual story in SL Trib)

"Researcher says Bigfoot just a rubber gorilla suit"




Well, if that doesn't add up to a good month, I don't know what does! See you next time.

1 comment:

Phil and Holly said...

It was so fun to actually get to spend some time with you guys this last week. Thanks for letting me stay with you guys. Hopefully Holly and Bruin can come next time.