More on the move later. We've been having some really great times lately and I've documented only a small fraction of them. Here is just a taste of the fun we've been having...
My adorable and amazing cousin Hauni (seriously, if you know this girl, you know what I mean... INCREDIBLE gal... you might even say she's SUPER)
threw the most amazing birthday party for her son Max and we had the privilege of attending. It was a SUPERHERO party and all the guests were to dress up as superheros for a day of training.
Of course, Lucy doesn't have any superhero costumes lying around so we had to get a little creative. A pair of Minnie Mouse ears from an old Halloween costume, panties worn on the OUTSIDE, and a homemade foam belt buckle rounded out the ensemble. She loved the result and I must say she's a stinkin' cute SUPER MINNIE MOUSE (this phase is to be projected in a deep booming voice for effect).
As you can see she took her job very seriously.
Fighting crime with a big pink bow.
Ahhh, what fun. Thanks again Hauni and Max!
Now off to the neighborhood pool party. We have loved living next to all the wonderful people on our street these last several years. It will be hard to say goodbye to our dear friends whom we've shared many late evening strolls, street hockey games and bike races. A BBQ and pool party made saying goodbye a little easier.
I love that last picture of Evalyn watching the basketball game.
Well I suppose I'm signing off from Utah. We have loved our time here but look forward to our new life with much anticipation and excitement. We will be transforming our entire existence, from a city dwelling clan to a farm family in the country. A change for the better if I do say so myself.
4 comments:
Can't wait for your first update from HOME!
Have so much fun! We'll miss you, but I'm so excited for you!
Good luck with the move. I'm just a little jealous. I don't ever see us getting out of Utah!!
We are really going to miss your darling family. So sorry we didnt' get to spend a lot of time together lately. Darn, life is crazy. Good luck with your move and settling down. We'll have to come up and visit! Love you guys!!!
Post a Comment