I am also overwhelmed with gratitude for my beautiful little family. Lucy couldn't be cuter and I couldn't love her more. She's learned who her mommy is and is just not as happy in the arms of anyone else. I secretly LOVE that! Finally, I'm thankful for Chris. He works so hard to make his two girls happy and comfortable. I've made some poor choices in my life and I'm just so happy that I had the presence of mind to make the correct choice about who I wanted to spend my life with. Plus, he's sooo good-looking.
Well, thanks for letting me run on and on about my charmed life. As a reward, I've posted a few pics of Lucy in her Easter dress and eating rice cereal for the first time. Enjoy!!






6 comments:
What a beautiful post, Tamara. Thank you for your testimony and your memories of Eric. I also can't help but to think of him this time of year.
Lucy is such a beautiful baby girl! I honestly can't get enough of her. We're looking forward to seeing you two again in a few short weeks!
Lucy is getting so big! She is so cute. We're getting together probably next week and we can't wait to see her.
Thanks for posting this Tamara. You are so sweet and your family is so lucky to have you as a mother and wife. Lucy is so darling. I love the last picture!
What a great post! I love the Easter season, too. I cannot believe how big your baby is. She is adorable, though! Isn't motherhood great? (btw, disclaimer, today must be a good day for me or something cause I don't always feel like motherhood is super great! ;)
Oh gosh! She's getting so big!
What a cutie pie! I love that dress on her. The first time m son ate rice he hated it and spit it all over...it was so funny. I love easter to!
Post a Comment