Sunday, May 25, 2008

Welcome to our Blog!


Hello all!! Welcome to my blog. I'm not sure how many people if anyone will read this but I thought I'd give this whole blogging thing a try. I have to admit I have been very resistant to having a blog because I was afraid it would turn into a "scrapbook". This worries me because I've always been very proud to just put my photos into an album (sans stickers, glue, brads, ribbon, etc.). In fact I've actively rebelled against the whole movement. I've even been known to use the hobby as a derogetory adjective (as in... "ew, she's such a scrapbooker").
However recently, something has happened in my life that has brought me out of my anti-scrapbooking ways so much that I may be making a trip to the craft store very soon. What could have caused such a dramatic change in events? I am expecting my first baby. And while I still maintain my ambitious, assiduous, independent lifestyle I am willing to concede on a few things. The first.........a blog.

1 comment:

Winders said...

I am so glad you have a blog! I will be checking regularly for posts and more pictures of your growing family! Keep the posts coming!